From a business perspective it is imperative that you segregate your hazardous from non-hazardous wastes so that you comply with duty of care requirements.
Whether you produce empty drums of cleaning chemicals, or regular bulk production wastes WRUK have the ability and experience to ensure that you comply with these regulations and that your waste is transported safely and disposed of in a cost effective manner.
Typical waste streams include:
- Electronic devices such as computers, laptops printers, fluorescent tubes
- Paint & adhesive wastes, including cans, rags, wipes and PPE
- Water treatment chemicals
- Palletised products requiring safe and secure destruction
- Metal treatment chemicals
- Some empty packaging
- Photographic and printing wastes
- Oils, solvents, refrigerant gases
We currently dispose of these waste streams from commercial and industrial organisations and can accommodate any quantity from a few items, up to regular truck loads.