Our team are passionate about providing our customers with the correct collections, increased recycling and managing and reducing costs.
Our experience and advice is always honest, forward thinking and innovative.
The waste world is an exciting one and is changing rapidly every day.
From a single bin collection to Total Site Management, Wyndham Resources prides itself on its core values.
- The services we provide must be tailor made for every customer
- Our team must truly listen to what our customers’ needs are and then advise accordingly and not just quote like for like
- That our principles for every contract are based on our company values of avoiding landfill at all costs, keeping waste to a minimum and to maximise on recycling and rebate management at all times
- Ensure our recommendations are unique, innovative and must contain one or all the of the following to add value, increased recycling, rebates and/or a reduction in costs
We can arrange waste collection schedules that maximise recycling levels at all of your sites, and help you to communicate procedural changes by providing a welcome pack, recycling stickers for bins and posters for your recycling, and common areas. We can also if required train your operatives on site. We also know this can range from one person to several and we are well equipped to help train and coach your key people who are important to ensuring the procedures we help put in place work.
Our regular services include, but are not limited to are as follows:
- General Waste
- Dry Mixed Recycling
- Food Waste – Bins, Bulkers
- Liquid Tanker Collections
- Metal Recycling
- Wood Recycling
- Glass Recycling
- Plastic Recycling and Rebates
- Cardboard Collections and Rebates
- Pallett Collections and Rebates
- Drum Collections
- WEEE Waste
All the above can be collected in a variety of containers and these we will be recommended after our site survey, depending on space, cost and operational efficiency.
At the heart of waste management is the need for conservation of resources that would otherwise be destined for landfill and a desire to keep waste to a minimum.
Whether the materials are plastics or cardboard, or more challenging wastes that are environmentally toxic, or hazardous, our recycling services are as sustainable as possible and we always seek to maximise the recovery and reuse of materials, by employing the waste hierarchy.